1) E-mail your document as an MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org (please be sure to add my e-mail to your address book). All documents must be double-spaced, using a Times New Roman 12-point font, and have margins at least 1 inch wide. In your email include:
+ Your name
+ Your phone number (and if it's a cell phone or land line)
+ A brief description of your document (for example, a brochure, term paper, etcetera. If you want a quote on editing a website, please provide the URL)
+ The requested service (proofreading, copy editing, developmental editing)
+ The turn-around time desired
+ Any proofreading or editing instructions
2) I will e-mail you both a price quote and an estimated turn-around time.
3) If you want me to begin working on your document, send me an e-mail telling me to proceed.
4) I will then send you an invoice via Paypal, for half of the total amount due (Note: you do not need to have a Paypal account to submit payments).
5) When your payment has been confirmed by Paypal, I will begin working on your document.
6) After I have finished the work I will send you a second Paypal invoice for the remaining balance.
7) Upon receipt of your final payment I will return your document to you along with suggested changes.
8) It is required that you read our 'Terms of Service' and 'Definition of Terms' before you order.